Anda pengunjung blog ke :

Khamis, 25 Ogos 2011

Thundering Thursday


Today is 25th of Ramadhan 1432 Hijrah and it seems 5 days more to go for us meet the Syawal which is the glorious month.
This Thundering Thursday could be my last day of breaking fast in this IPG since I had studied here about almost 5 and half years.
I wish that I could breaking fast with the all the people that I loved and yes, God had granted my wish.
Yesterday, we had assemble and together breaking fast at the Dataran Johor Bahru beside the coast of Johor Bahru-Singapore.
Buying the food from the Bazar at Stadium which is enough for us as long as everyone were there.
The big and windy place were creating a joyful moment.
We also had together breaking fast with our admirable tutor, En Azhari at the ZZ Restaurant.
And of course, I was very happy because after a long time, finally we meet and eat together as one family.
The classic and unique place were bind us together at the last year of study.
That was all sweet and unforgettable memory.
I am wonder that will I get the cool colleague just like them after this.

En Azhari and us (8 PISMP Mathematics) at ZZ Sup Tulang Restaurant




*Hope to breaking fast with VIP today but it's ok, tak ada rejeki agaknya..
Anyway, wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri readers!*


Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Suka