Anda pengunjung blog ke :

Ahad, 8 Mei 2011

Happiness in Hard Time




Acceptance is POWER

All you can do is give your best effort until bedtime. Let tomorrow take care of itself.

The happiest people don't bother about whether life is fair.They just concentrate on what they have.

If I were somewhere else, I'd be happy. Usually, the best place to make a new start is where you are!

If I were older-or younger-I'd be happy. It's not about your age, it's about your attitude.

When I meet the perfect partner I'll be happy! In the real world, other people don't change our lives. We do it ourselves.

If I didn't have these problems I'd be happy! There are alternatives to get angry. It is possible to be fascinated or amused. The fewer rules you have about how life ought to be, and how other people ought to behave, the easier it is to be happy.

If only I had that! You will be happy with stuff only if you can be happy without stuff.






I'll be happy when.. The happiest people aren't waiting for anything to happen.

One negative thought attracts another.
One positive thought attracts another.
Before the plague starts, ask yourself, "What's good about this?"

Every disaster in your life is not so much a disaster, as a situation waiting for you to change your mind about it.

Happy people welcome change. They're guys who say, "Why would I even want my next five years to be like my last five?"

With both physical and emotional pain, when we keep doing the same thing, it keeps hurting!







Fact are what is. The first step to happiness is accepting what is.

When we forgive ourselves, we stop criticising other people.

Peoples treat you as you treat you, the world treats you as you treat you.

Every person who walks into your life is a teacher. Even if they drive you nuts, they teach you because they show you where your limits are. Just because people are your teachers doesn't mean you have to like them.

Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.

The joy of giving is in the moment. Once you have given, it is over. If you want to be happy there is only one way to give-expect nothing back.

If you are a parent, and you want to be happy, don't hold your breath for your kids to be appreciative. If you have children who are deeply grateful than they are the exception. You are blessed.



Lastly, bear in you mind that Allah is always by your side.
Ask the peaceful soul from Allah.
Ask Allah to help you solve the hard moment.
Then, you can face the hard time with happiness. InsyAllah.

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Suka