Anda pengunjung blog ke :

Ahad, 26 April 2009

My New MP3


This weekend is the best weekend I ever had... One day at friday evening..when I was just came back from JB, my brother said to me "Sister, I had some present to give u..". At first I thought it was a bundle's t'shrt or a RM5 movie cd. But I'm still excited to know and I said "What is it bro?".
Then suddenly he taken out something from his bag. Guess what?? It was a new MP3 which is Sony Walkman NWZ-B135F series!!!!!! I am so shock and so touched by his action because the MP3 costs about RM230.. The MP3 was just like the picture above but mine was blue in colour. It was so nice and had good bass audio.
He felt so pity when looking me with my old MP3 and buy me the new one as the sign of his concern. Then I said thank you to him and promised to keep it safely and kindly. I am glad because I'll never use my old MP3 (must be accompany with the charger if I want to use it) anymore... Hehehe..that all I want to share till now... Credit to my brother, Abdul Rahim Isnin..thank you for the new MP3!!! Peace....

3 ulasan:

Ben Sedqi berkata...

how's sweet...

Syafiq Azuan berkata...

Sweetnya. Nasib baik aku xda adik. Haha

Nurul Hidayah Isnin berkata...

hak3...baik kn abg saya!!!
tp sbnrnya adk brdk sy mmg sume pemurah pada saya..

Mmg sweetla!!
Nsb baik sy pn xde adik mcm kamu Syafik..hehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Suka